On Feb 9, 3:38 am, "Ikai L (Google)" <ika...@google.com> wrote:
> It's not an issue with Java but
> with HTTP in general. This doesn't solve the case of a traveling user if
> they don't set their clock correctly.

True. There's nothing we can do for the users if they won't even set
their clocks correctly :-). This is especially a problem if--as you
point out--a travelling user is working on a borrowed computer.

Thanks to some troll in the same IP range as me, my IP range is banned
by StackOverflow :-(... I can only read using Google's cached
version ;-).

Regards,
HSJ