My application uses JPA and I see the same errors as in version 1.3.0
now.

If I count records in a table which has more than 1000 entries, the
result is 1000.

If I try to start a Query at an offset > 1000, this error occurs:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: offset may not be above
1000
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.translateError(DatastoreApiHelper.java:
33)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.makeSyncCall(DatastoreApiHelper.java:
60)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.PreparedQueryImpl.runQuery(PreparedQueryImpl.java:
115)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.PreparedQueryImpl.asQueryResultList(PreparedQueryImpl.java:
75)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.DatastoreQuery.fulfillEntityQuery(DatastoreQuery.java:
359)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.DatastoreQuery.executeQuery(DatastoreQuery.java:
269)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.DatastoreQuery.performExecute(DatastoreQuery.java:
228)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.JPQLQuery.performExecute(JPQLQuery.java:
77)
        at org.datanucleus.store.query.Query.executeQuery(Query.java:1489)
        at org.datanucleus.store.query.Query.executeWithMap(Query.java:1398)
        at org.datanucleus.jpa.JPAQuery.getResultList(JPAQuery.java:163)

Does this mean only the native API and JDO can use more than 1000
records in a query?

Regards,