Hello,

Is this normal? I am using the task queues, I've added about 20 tasks
and all of them returned with a 500 error on the first execution
(indexes being built or cold start latency), and now after 25 minutes
they are all still in queue, is it normal to take that long after an
error? Or is just because it is a low traffic app (still in
development, so there is just a little traffic).

The Oldest Task on Task Queue Dashboard seems to show random times
too, sometimes it shows 1 minutes, sometimes 25 minutes.

Is anyone experiencing similar problems?

Thanks,
William