Hey,

There are a fair number of posts on how to implement Wicket on GAE.
E.g.
http://www.danwalmsley.com/2009/04/08/apache-wicket-on-google-app-engine-for-java/

I'm currently working on a pretty large Wicket/GAE project and, while
I've hit a few hiccups, everything has worked in the long run.  Two
quick comments:

1.  Poor detaching/coding practices in Wicket fill up the Session very
quickly.  Since the examples use HttpSession to back the Wicket
Session, and GAE has a max of 1MB on the HttpSession, you need to be
careful.
2.  File uploads need to be tweaked.  I can't find the files right
now, but a small bit of searching turns up someone who has created a
good workaround using the datastore.

Jake