Hello All!

I am evaluating GAE/Java for some of my projects and came across a
scenario I can't seem to find any information on. I am porting an
application I would normally have available through GAE, but have a
client who wants to keep everything housed onsite. I'm assuming the
development server would not be appropriate for such an
implementation. So, is there a version of GAE available to install on
a server in such an environment or can the GAE classes be used in
another servlet container such as Tomcat? This would also be the case
if someone were to want to use the software offline using localhost. I
understand this isn't exactly an ideal scenario. However, I thought I
would at least ask.

Thank you,
Greg