Still having problems here as well. What you are seeing Jeff is
probably the bot information page, besides 620s I'm getting this
response:

verdana  arial  sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; }</
color=#0039b6 size=10>G</font><font face=times color=#c41200
face=times color=#0039b6 size=10>g</font><font face=times
color=#30a72f size=10>l</font><font face=times color=#c41200
bottom; padding-bottom: 15px; width: 50%"><div style="border-bottom:
style="margin-left: 4em;"><h1>We're sorry...</h1><p>... but your
computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our
users