If we're forced to use Google Accounts in order to have security,
couldn't the GAE team at least provide a way to have an account
registration form that you can customize for your domain?  Am I
missing something, or is Google just insistent that its brand be known
behind this platform at the expense of our apps looking a little
ghetto?

Gracias...