Does any one have a way to test this?

I've been doing tests manually against my app and it takes between 6 to 8
secs to load, just the landing page.

After that, it has subsecond performance. Nice!

I've read that you can have the one app in python access the same data store
as another app in Java. Would that break the GAE contract?

It sure would fix this problem while GAE fix this issue.

Cheers,
Guillermo.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Locke <locke2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some Java load times are here. When using the database, these times
> can be worse, of course.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/11b2f2b425e10e38/c8564e0eb61de1ed?lnk=gst&q=benchmarks#c8564e0eb61de1ed
>

> On Feb 23, 12:23 pm, Guillermo Schwarz <guillermo.schw...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I've read some of you are having load latency issues. How much time
> > you have to wait for your applications to load? I ask this because I
> > haven't noticed any delay in my applications so I was wondering what
> > it could be.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Guillermo.

Saludos cordiales,