Hi,

if I wanted to have a product which contains reviews to it, and
Product is a class and Review as well, how would I do that?
I tried

@Persistent(defaultFetchGroup = "true")
private LinkedList<Review> reviews = new LinkedList<Review>();

in class Product. I would like to get the attached objects when
support joins and therefore cannot honor requests to place related
objects in the default fetch group." Is there any way to auto fetch?

This also does not work with serialized = "true".

Kind regards,
Marcel