Hi to all,

 Crons in google app engine is not working for me.

 could you please help me.

cron.xml
-----------------

<?xml version=*"1.0"* encoding=*"UTF-8"*?>

<cronentries>

<cron>

<url>/*emailing*</url>

<description>repeated every one hour</description>

<schedule>every 1 hours</schedule>

</cron>

</cronentries>

*

my application have the servlet for url emailing

My admin console show status as follows

  Cron Job Schedule/Last Run/Last Status (All times are UTC)
/emailing

repeated every one hour every 1 hours (UTC)
   2010-02-25 07:11:16 on time Too many continues

Please anybody tell me what was my mistake.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

*