I'm probably doing something wrong, but I don't see the Text fields of
persisted objects when listing the entities from the Development Console.
E.g., using JDO, I have Text field "foo", as declared below:

@PersistenceCapable(identityType = IdentityType.APPLICATION, detachable =
"true")
public class LocationData implements Serializable {
@Persistent(defaultFetchGroup = "true")
  Text foo;

Should I expect the viewer to display the contents of "foo", or should I
assume that the viewer simply does not list it since it may be (and actually
is) quite long (>500 char)?

Thanks.