You'll need to write a script that exports from your relational database and
uploads using the bulk loader:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadingdata.html

Schemas won't map 1:1, so be sure you understand what changes you'll have to
make to your persistence model before doing this.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 7:50 PM, HugoMatus <hugoomarma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I looked at APP Engine for the first time this weekend and understand
> clearly the steps to create a new application and persist new data to
> APP Engine. What I could not find an answer for is:
>
> How to migrate existing data from a relational database to APP Engine
> so that I can then migrate a small app that queries the data and
> allows user to modify or add new records?
>
> Thanks,
>
> HugoMatus

Ikai Lan
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/app_engine