I finally found it in an old thread about multi tenant architecture
not generally being allowed on GAE:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/6ae2e6737cbb4b40/f47f015099538467?lnk=gst&q=multiple+site#f47f015099538467

This is the exception request form:

http://code.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=AppEngineMultiInstanceExceptionRequest

However, from other stuff I remember reading a long time ago, I guess
this is not as much of a concern if I'm not deploying on multiple
domains.  I just want to be able to have multiple datastores (test,
QA, prod, that sort of thing), and in order to use the Blobstore in
each one I must have billing enabled, so I guess your automated
detection wouldn't pick that up as a violation since I'm paying for
the data, right?  I just didn't want it to sniff out that I have the
same code running around multiple datastores and shut me down thinking
I was trying to use as much free quota as possible.

Please let me know!

Thanks so much,
Stephen Huey