All you need to do is put this code in a servlet and then call the servlet
as the button's action. Having said that is always good to learn the basics.
 Here is a link for app engine JDO implementation :
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/gettingstarted/usingdatastore.html.
 The easiest way to learn JDO is to use the sample app. called guestbook and
see how it works.
Best of luck.

Maly
http://servetube.appspot.com