Hi,

I am using Spring MVC. The application being cycled out overly
aggressively (sometimes less than 1 min)

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/b57e6c4895333fa8/6ef609f7da203ab3?lnk=gst&q=overly#6ef609f7da203ab3

I register an HttpSessionListener to listen for "loading request"
which takes more than 20 seconds.

Due to the long loading request/cold start time, some requests hit the
following  HardDeadlineExceededError exception.

Log seen in my Admin Console:
com.google.apphosting.runtime.HardDeadlineExceededError: This request
(eb11499c97029f78) started at 2010/03/03 16:41:08.062 UTC and was
still executing at 2010/03/03 16:41:37.260 UTC.

This request used a high amount of CPU, and was roughly 1.5 times over
the average request CPU limit. High CPU requests have a small quota,
and if you exceed this quota, your app will be temporarily disabled.

I am currently on free quota. If I enable billing and set to higher
CPU quota, will I be able to avoid the HardDeadlineExceededError
problem?