Hi All,

I am having trouble getting my basic struts2 application to working
with GAE/J. I read the discussion about OGNL permission but I feel I
am not hitting that point yet. Here is the URL.

http://demoappbasic.appspot.com/HelloWorld.action

And this is the error I see,

Error: result 'null' not found

Here is my struts.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
    "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";>

<struts>
    <constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation"
value="false" />
    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />

    <package name="demoApp" extends="struts-default">
        <!-- Add actions here -->
        <action name="HelloWorld" >
            <result>/jsp/HelloWorld.jsp</result>
        </action>

        <action name="Time" class="com.dt.demoAPP.time.Time">
            <result>/jsp/Time.jsp</result>
        </action>
    </package>

    <!-- Add packages here -->