first of all i thinks this is not common!

do you have 201 single selects with opening and closing the
persistence manager all the time?

can you give an quick overview over the structure your code has?

with 201 objects i would do it like this:

getting all "rooms" with one query
getting all "tables" with one query
getting all "games" with one query

then putting them together with <room,List<table>> and
something like this to simulate a tree structure.

how large are your objects? do they contain massive text or blob data?

200 objects are really not too many...

hope this helps
alex