Hello my dears,

I published today my first application run on Google App Engine.
Backend is Java, de-/serialization GraniteDS, frontend Flex/Flash. It
is totally free. To use it you just have to create a new account on-
site.

It is a state-of-the-art chat designed to be used by Hebrew students
and study groups to communicate easily with each other live in English/
Hebrew. Writing in Hebrew is very easy thanks to the fully integrated
virtual keyboard that can be customized in many ways. Full niqqud is
supported. Everyone can create chat rooms. A room can optionally be
password protected to restrict the access. It is a great tool for
study groups to meet on a regular basis to practice Hebrew online
together.

The link to the website is:

http://www.StudyHebrewOnline.com

Best regards,