Hi,

I've got a strange problem with (I believe) my servlet mapping.  I'm
trying to map all requests for "/mountain/*" to a JSP file called
"mountain.jsp".  It works fine when I run it on my localhost, but when
I upload the project to AppEngine, I get errors like the following:

/mountain/5429370/index.html/index.html/index.html/index.html/
index.html/index.html/index.html/index.html/...etc

The "/index.html" is repeated over and over until Chrome gives me the
following error:
"Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many
redirects."

Chrome suggests clearing the cookies for the site, but I there are no
cookies to clear.

Here is my web.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>
<web-app>

  <servlet>
      <servlet-name>mountain</servlet-name>
      <jsp-file>mountain.jsp</jsp-file>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>mountain</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/mountain/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <!-- Default page to serve -->
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>PeakPeekSite.html</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

</web-app>

Has anyone seen this problem or understand what is going on?

Thanks much,
Chris