thank you Chau for your fast reply, but I already looked in there, and
the mentioned version (1.2.28) doesn't exist in the struts official
web page or any known public maven2 repository, that is why I raised
my question here. Any help would be appreciated. I also thought that
maybe the version was wrong, and maybe it just needs a correction on
the version number.

thanks in advance!