Good afternoon,

My application uses Login services from Google on AppEngine, I copied
and pasted tutorial code for login functionality (http://
code.google.com/intl/fr-FR/webtoolkit/doc/latest/tutorial/
appengine.html) and got wonderful results for 4 days (when already
logged in, got redirected to website, when not logged in, got
redirected to login page).

Unbelievably, the service stopped functioning 3 hours ago, and all I
get now when typing in my website address is the page title. Let me
mention that I did not deploy any new version or file in the meantime.
I get no error in the log, neither do i get any warning message. All
my application quotas are at 0%.

This is really driving me crazy, does anyone here have the slightest
clue ?

Thanks