Hi GAEJ Experts,

I like to access (Read/Write) a Google Calendar from the Google App
Engine.
To learn how it works I have Up my Java Google App Application and on
my PC a small Calendar test program.
Now I need the missing link how to combine both application's.
In my GAEJ servlet I get the current user with :

   UserService userService = UserServiceFactory.getUserService();
   User           user            = userService.getCurrentUser();
(after successfully login )

And have access to the user Nickname, email address ...

To access the calendar I need the user and password.
    CalendarService myService = new CalendarService( "exampleCo-
exampleApp-1");
   myService.setUserCredentials( myAccount, myPassword );

I understand that I have no access to the User Password. For this
reason I think there must be a other way around to access the user
calendar's.
I  can't believe there is no other way to access the CalendarService ?
Any Idea ?
Magic Cookies ?

Regards

 Stephan