Hey Zack,

Looks like the launch configuration got into a bad state.

Before you proceed with the solution below, could you send us a copy of the
.launch file for this launch configuration?  That file will be in your
WORKSPACE/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches directory.

The solution:  You can safely delete the existing launch configuration (in
Run > Run configurations), close the dialog, and then try right-clicking on
your project > Run As > Web Application.

jason