This trace below is from production environment.  How do I find the
memberHome_jsp.java so I can verify the problem at line 165?  I found
the .java file used for running locally, but this line# in question
was inappropriate in regard to causing a null issue...so I must be
looking at the wrong .java in the case of production dumps.  Thanks, J

Programming Details - java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.jsp.app2.memberHome_jsp._jspService(memberHome_jsp.java:
165)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:
511)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:
390)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:
216)