I'm trying to use new EL api - version 2.2. - which knows how to deal
with parameterized invocations; e.g. #{FooBarDAO.getInfos('alesj')}.
Hence I'm bundling this new EL jars with my app.

At runtime I get this

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.el.ELResolver.invoke(Ljavax/el/
ELContext;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Class;[Ljava/
lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;
        at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:111)
        at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:163)
        at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:
219)
        at
org.jboss.weld.el.WeldValueExpression.getValue(WeldValueExpression.java:
71)
        at
com.sun.facelets.el.TagValueExpression.getValue(TagValueExpression.java:
71)

which lead me to this finding (cl is the ClassLoader of my servlet)

         Class<?> elc = cl.loadClass("javax.el.ELResolver");
         String info =
elc.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation().toExternalForm();
         System.out.println("info = " + info);
         // info ==> file:/foobar/appengine-java-sdk-1.3.2/lib/shared/
geronimo-el_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar

This looks wrong per web CL spec, which is children first (or current
CL first, then parent CL).
Any reason for this?