Thanks a lot for your response.I will check that again and if it still
doesn't work I shall post the class.
The fact is that I tried out the Greetings sample in another project and it
worked fine. So I was trying to develop one of my own.

Thanks again for both your responses. I will get back to you at the earlist
with more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Smitha.