I should be able to help... what are you trying to do?

to use a predefined type that is storable in the datastore (http://
code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/
dataclasses.html#Core_Value_Types)

all you do is cast that property  so..

Entity entity = new Entity("myKind");
Email myEmail = new Email("g...@email.com");
entity.setProperty("emailProperty", myEmail);
Key key = datastore.put(entity);

to get it back just cast it

Entity storedEntity = datastore.get(key);
Email storedEmail = (Email) storedEntity.getProperty("emailProperty");

they also appear to implement Comparable interface, so you can compare
these things...

is there anything more specific you need?

Tristan