I tried deleting all the memcache by calling cache.clear(); but it didn't
work. I also noticed the solution posted here
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/4f0d9af1c633d39a/but
apparently only works with expired sessions. What I want to do is make
all active sessions expire. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Esteban