Hi,

Though it is not a question to me

I think that the following sources might be useful for the acquisition
of the key used with memcache.

DatastoreService service =
DatastoreServiceFactory.getDatastoreService();
Query query = new Query("_ah_SESSION");
PreparedQuery pq = service.prepare(query);
List<Entity> list = pq.asList(FetchOptions.Builder.withOffset(0));

String keyValue = "";

for (Entity e : list) {
        keyValue += e.getKey().toString() + "\n"; //get property(This might
be useful. )
}

Hope some of this helps!

Plase try.