Hi, all
I have an application, that allows only administrator to enter it, but
I want to have my own error message for other users,

Here is  web.xml listing:
---------------
<security-constraint>
       <web-resource-collection>
          <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
       </web-resource-collection>
       <auth-constraint>
           <role-name>admin</role-name>
       </auth-constraint>
</security-constraint>

<security-constraint>
        <web-resource-collection>
                <url-pattern>/403.jsp</url-pattern>
        </web-resource-collection>
        <auth-constraint>
                <role-name>*</role-name>
        </auth-constraint>
    </security-constraint>

 <error-page>
      <error-code>403</error-code>
      <location>/403.jsp</location>
   </error-page>
and 403.jsp is in root folder
The problem is that my page is not shown, it always shows default
forbidden page.
And next interesting thing is, for example , if I change location of
my 403.jsp in error handling block (for exmaple I will name it
4031.jsp) and I don't have this file- when 403 error occures I get 404
errir (cannot find file 4031.jsp).

Can anyone help me with this issue?