Hi,

probably this is a more general issue, but in my case I want to let
the user upload a photo of herself. Is it possible to manipulate an
image (with ImagesService) before it gets into the blobstore. An
alternative would be to first let the user upload it to blobstore,
manipulate it then, and store it the back to the blobstore. Currently
my way is, to do manipulation each time the image is served, which is
far from optimal.

Regards,
Nick