I just upgraded - thanks for the amazingly quick turnaround on my bug btw!!

Unfortunately, I'm now getting
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/google/appengine/api/datastore/ReadPolicy$Consistency
    at com.googlecode.objectify.ObjectifyOpts.<init>(ObjectifyOpts.java:25)
    at
com.googlecode.objectify.ObjectifyFactory.begin(ObjectifyFactory.java:105)
    at
com.googlecode.objectify.ObjectifyService.begin(ObjectifyService.java:29)

I thought it might be because I was using a slightly older version of the
AppEngine, so I updated that to 1.3.3, but still get the same result. Now my
assumption is that there's something wrong with my configuration (I'm
missing a jar I need?) but don't know which one.

Can anyone tell me what jar
com/google/appengine/api/datastore/ReadPolicy$Consistency is in?