Don't worry about it, it really should be INFO. Its telling you that another
jvm started to serve the requests. Its a warning because the assumption is
that it is taking you too long to bservice requests and if the trend
continues you'l keep starting new jvms eating up your quota. If you think
you're ok and can't compute a response any faster then there's nothing that
needs to be done. Hence it should be INFO

On Apr 22, 2010 10:09 AM, "Abhimanyu Saxena" <abhimanyusax...@gmail.com>
wrote:

so what does it mean? I am repeatedly getting this warning with my
app... is there anything that I can do for it ?