Hi
I'm really new to the whole GAE stuff. I've used Java, but always for
desktop stuff, so for the past couple years I was mostly doing PHP for
all my Web programming. Well, I decided to see how Java does and the
GAE seemed just a really nice playground, but here come the problems.
No clue of the whole servlet stuff.

So short thing. I managed my way around. I'm though looking now for a
simple fileupload tutorial with GWT/GAE. Does anybody know a good
source?

Thanks a lot
Raphael