Thanks for the reply.

And about citing GAE caveats: maybe that's a good idea to promote your
product (I can speak for myself: I never heard about datanucleus before GAE,
and it seems like a nice product).

About 1.1 support: although there is no more support, the current GAE
version + datanucleus-cache-1.1 should have worked?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for the product