Is that possible to get amount of tasks for queue? I had task that can
be done in 1 execution or can create other task (which can also create
another task, etc. until we'll get final result). I can't predict rate
for task queue, so I just don't want start new tasks if i already have
>1-2K tasks in queue.

Yes i can create custom Entity and read/write amount running tasks,
but if i see this numbers in Dashboard, maybe i can get it?

P.S. Sorry for broken english.