Entities are fetched whole, so if you have a large Blob property and you are
fetching it all the time, it would take longer than fetching an entity
without a Blob property. Unless you're frequently (every request) retrieving
a large Blob, this shouldn't be *that* expensive. Small blobs shouldn't take
that much longer. Your mileage may vary, so you'll have to do some
benchmarking to see.

What are you thinking of doing?

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Jaroslav Záruba
<jaroslav.zar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Will a query be any faster/slower depending on whether the entities
> being queried/returned have any Blob properties?
> (Or is there no difference until I actually call a getter for such
> property?)
>
> Regards
>  J. Záruba

Ikai Lan