E-mails are logged at INFO level on the java.util.logging.Logger
named, com.google.appengine.api.mail.dev.LocalMailService. The default
configuration for logging is WARNING if you're using the default
logging.properties file from the SDK / Eclipse plugin. You can either change
the logging level in your configuration file to INFO, or you can change the
level that the SDK logs mail messages at by setting the following JVM flag
on your dev_appserver:

-Dmail.log_mail_level=WARNING