Hi,

I'd like to add a cookie to a client request. I have a jsp page I'm
serving from app engine. Is this correct?:

  // index.jsp:
  <%@ page import="com.me.myproject.server.Util" %>

  Util.addCookie(response);

  // Util.java
  import javax.servlet.http.Cookie;

  public class Util {

      public static void addCookie(HttpServletResponse response) {
          Cookie cookie1 = new Cookie("param1", 123);
          Cookie cookie2 = new Cookie("param2", 456);
          response.addCookie(cookie1);
          response.addCookie(cookie2);

mostly confused about 'response' just being globally available in my
jsp (I think this is just how jsps works) and if it is in fact of type
"HttpServletResponse"? I think then that it's ok to just pass it to my
java file from the jsp page?

Thanks