I'm trying to make my ajax site crawlable following:
http://code.google.com/web/ajaxcrawling/docs/getting-started.html

Basically, whenever I receive a request with _escaped_fragment_=..., I
need to fetch the same page with HTMLunit, but without the
_escaped_fragment_ part (and with a hash fragment).

So, I got HTMLunit unit to run on GAE (with the fine patch by Amit
Manjhi), and I'm able to fetch pages from all across the web and
render them with it.

I'm also able to use HTMLunit on another site to render my webapp.

But whenever I try to use HTMLunit in my app to render my webapp, it
seems to fail.

I don't see anything helpful in the logs, but I suspect this has to do
with the URL fetch service restriction that disallow fetching the same
URL. Now, the URL is not exactly the same (I remove some parameter and
add a hash fragment) but it's fairly similar. I was wondering:
- Are the precise restrictions on using URL fetch on the incoming URL
documented somewhere?
- Is there any good workaround for the problem?
- Or maybe my problem is something else altogether and you have an
idea for me?

Thanks a lot!

    Philippe