Hi Ravi

   After my ( it's ) initial failure I went back in and chose that
installation directory again a second time then was able to select it in the
"Use specific SDK" combobox.  I am very new to all these tools so I can't
help much more, hopefully someone else will jump in.  Let me know if you
want me to try anythign though.

Patrick