Thanks for your reply Ravi ;-)

I have forgotten to configure the service for the other OpenID
providers. I hoped there would be a generic service to resolve the
authDomain and the federatedIdentity. Currently, it is hardcoded as
following:

Map<ProviderEnum, String> authDomainMap = new HashMap<ProviderEnum,
String>();
authDomainMap.put(ProviderEnum.Google, "google.com");
authDomainMap.put(ProviderEnum.Yahoo, "yahoo.com");

Map<ProviderEnum, String> federatedIdentity = new
HashMap<ProviderEnum, String>();
federatedIdentity.put(ProviderEnum.Google, "https://www.google.com/
accounts/o8/id");
federatedIdentity.put(ProviderEnum.Yahoo, "http://