Hi Rahul,

About loading request/performance, there're lots of discussions that you can
find in the groups, please just try google it.

Here are some notes based on reading those.
Latency causes by
1- time to start new JVM
2- time to load your application

To reduce load time by 1) others star request to
a) pay to reserve JVM
b) request Google to load your app before start dispatch request to that
instance
c) accept the situation

For 2) we try to
a- try to use/replace frameworks with light-weight ones: datastore access
framework, MVC framework,...
b- try to limit calculation in your index page to alleviate the impact of
c- design your object model based on your need, so that you do calculation
at insert time, not at query time. For example, in my app, if I want to
report on year and quarter, then I have 5 summary "record" for those,
instead of querying and computing those
d- caching result. For example, If I know 1 one 5 piece of data above would
be read frequently, then I will read those 5 all, and put into memcache for
later use

So it's application-specific, I don't know if each of above can help you.
But only you who can know if which one of your code can be cached and how...

HTH