hello,
i'm a student from Temasek poly of Singapore. within one of my
project. i want to use blob to store some files like pictures,
documents.
because of i didn't use it before. so, i just follow the teaching
notes of Google Code(link:http://code.google.com/intl/en/appengine/
docs/java/blobstore/overview.html#Complete_Sample_App)

the problem is,
it's no problem to run at localhost. i even can view all the data from
localhost appengine(link:http://localhost:8888/_ah/admin/). BUT when i
update the project to Google App Engine,  it can not run successful.
You can see what i have done at http://1.latest.uploadimagee.appspot.com/

at the beginning. i think its the JSP's problem. so i change the first
page "index.jsp" to a servlet named "index". but i still got the same
error. (http://2.latest.uploadimagee.appspot.com/ )but also have no
problem in localhost running time.

Can anyone help me to solve my problem? thank you~~~