I'm building an app that uses Google account auth.
The application also uses a custom persistent entity (UserProfile) for
users that are registered (so basically there are functionalities that
can be used for free and others by registering).
At the beginning, the app was simple, so at every request the user was
checked by calling .getUserService().getCurrentUser() (including at
first login obviously). But it seams that a call to that method can
sometimes take about 3-5 seconds and also, clearly it is not he best
way.
So I need some advice implementing the session part, using what is
described in the appengine documentation (session-enable + memcache +
etc) . It does'n seem hard, but I know that some hints&tips could help
me at the beginning.
Thanks.