Logging works fine in the production environment.  I put my
logging.properties file in the right place and told GAE where to find
it and all is fine.

Now, when I try to use the same logging.properties file during my
JUnit tests it is completely ignored.  I'm not sure how to tell ant to
use it.  I've included it in a manually created target:

        <target name="test" depends="compile-tests,compile,dist"
description="Runs all the JUnit tests" >
                <mkdir dir="${build.test.results.dir}" />
                <echo message="JVM Args: ${runmain.jvmargs}" />
                <junit printsummary="on" haltonfailure="no" showoutput="true"
timeout="120000" fork="true" forkmode="perTest" >
                        <classpath>
                                <pathelement path="${run.tests.classpath}"/>
                                <pathelement path="${javac.test.classpath}" />
                                <dirset dir="${build.test.classes.dir}" />
                                <dirset dir="${build.classes.dir}" />
                <dirset dir="${build.generated.dir}" />
                        </classpath>

                        <formatter type="brief" usefile="false" />
                        <formatter type="xml" />

                        <batchtest fork="yes" todir="${build.test.results.dir}">
                                <fileset dir="test">
                                        <include name="**/*Test.java"/>
                                        <exclude name="**/AllTests.java"/>
                                </fileset>
                        </batchtest>
                        <jvmarg line="${runmain.jvmargs}" />
                </junit>
        </target>

Where runmain.jvmargs=-Djava.util.logging.config.file=web/WEB-INF/
classes/logging.properties

And that is that actual location of the file.

Does someone see a problem with this?  I'm running it through
NetBeans, but I don't think that should matter.  It doesn't work at
the command line either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!