Hi Christian.

Remember the data in datastore is schemaless which means there's no
clue of how data is stored. so, if someone gets inside your
application he needs to know the declaration of the entity or at least
how the POJO is structured in order to know how  to get the data.

In python, for example, when you use the tools for manipulating/
connecting to the data in your app, you need to have a exporter/loader
class thus if you don't know how entities are structured the tool will
retrieve errors instead of data and even the tool is not going to
allow you to connect.

unless you give the intruder the declaration of the POJOs or entities
in your data store.

Besides, you can control, the flow of data, by implementing a module
which resolve and process all the request to the datastore and you can
use authentication and that's all, simple and effective.

Rgds.