Hi François,

does the problem occur in unit tests too? Do you custom types?

JSONMarshaller has some problems with classloaders and custom types:
http://code.google.com/p/jsonmarshaller/issues/detail?id=25

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com

François wrote:
This is happening locally. I'm using eclipse galileo.

I tested all the tips i found on this page
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/67cb7cdaefc8429f
but i'm still stuck.

Thank you for your time.