Hi,
I'm trying to get a max value using jdoql. My query is:

Query query = pm.newQuery("select max(timeStamp) from " +
DBPrettyThing.class.getName());

But I'm getting this trace insted:

Service method 'public abstract
com.polillaSoft.prettyThingsTracker.client.PrettyThing
com.polillaSoft.prettyThingsTracker.client.UserGService.getLastPrettyThing(long)'
threw an unexpected exception:
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.DatastoreQuery
$UnsupportedDatastoreOperatorException: Problem with query <SELECT
max(timeStamp) FROM
com.polillaSoft.prettyThingsTracker.server.DBPrettyThing>: App Engine
datastore does not support operator max.

Is the app engine jdo not supporting max aggregate?

Thanks,

Iván