Hi all,

I'm using JDO.
When I save UTF-8 string on production server, It works fine. and I
can read it without any problems.

While JDO equal(==) and startsWith query for UTF-8 works fine on
development server,
but it does not work on production server.

The following is my test code.

Query query = pm.newQuery(Data.class);
query.setRange(0, 1);
query.setFilter("title == titleParam);
query.declareParameters("String titleParam");
List<Data> jdoList = (List<Data>)query.execute("한글"); // UTF-8 string

logger.debug("jdoList.size : " + jdoList.size()); // zero.